Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NOTD#4: Metallic Glam

Hey lovelies~

I haven't posted an NOTD in almost a month! Ack! haha Sucks when school's taking up all your time but no worries, I manage to do my nails this week and I decided that it's going to be metallic :) I have this two Sassy nail polishes lying around, I never get to use it because I bought it by mistake. I didn't see the label where it says that it has a nail art brush.


Sassy Nail Polishes in Metallic Pink and Metallic Violet.


Since these two polishes have nail art brush, pretty much like a brush used in french manic, I decided to do a simple nail art. I wanted the crisscross nail art but I doubt that I'm coordinated enough to do that. Maybe next time:)
I have never tried doing nail art, except when stamping, because I have really unsteady hands but nevertheless I gave it a try and here's the result:


Sorry if my lines weren't perfect. I blame my super unsteady hands especially my left hand T.T  I'll practice more! Oh and I want more of the metallic shades from Sassy. They're so pretty and opaque, can you believe that I've only use one coat each line? Nice noh? and Really affordable too. Sassy's definitely one of my favorite local brands when it come to polishes :)

Have you tried any metallic polishes lately? How bout nailart?
How was it?



15 comments:

  1. i think for you doing for the 1st time a nailart it is very pretty :)
    i like the colors.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails!
    Thank you so much for following me & Following you back in return! Great post!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for your first time! I'm soo unsteady, but I think I'm finally starting to get better. Pretty colours too :)
    I've followed back.
    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope I get better at nailart too :)

      Delete
  4. wow, such gorgeous colors :) i really adore metallic shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed back:)
    Thanks for dropping by~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and sassy! I'm your 100th follower! YAY! Found you...thru the Followers to Friends blog hop!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY :)
      Followed you back~
      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  7. Pretty nails! Would you like to follow each other? =) Come check out my Disney themed blog and let me know what you think. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely nails! i wasn't gifted with nail art talent that's why i am jealous! :))

    i am new follower by the way! i hope you can check out my blog as well :)

    http://deynakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Give nailart a try, you'll never know~
      Followed you back!

      Delete

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3