Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit

New review! YAY. Today, I'll be giving my review of Etude House's Precious Mineral BB cream Bright Fit in Natural Beige shade. This is the first BB cream that I bought so I was really skeptical about BB cream in general at first but then I tried it and I finally understand what the craze is all about.

Yay for the cuties at the back <3



Precious Mineral BB cream bright fit claims to promote silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contain sadenosine and arbutin for anti-wrinkle and whitening efficacies. SPF for UV protection as per written on the box. Packaging, as always, is super cute well because it's Etude House. Pump bottle is very hygienic and efficient, no BB cream wasted everytime I use it.

Swatch on my hand

As it is my first time buying a BB cream, I ask the store assistant to recommend the shade that's right for my skin tone and she ask if I'm acidic or not. I was like "acidic? in my stomach? No." She laughed so hard I swear hahaha :) but it's all good, I'm a newbie anyway so she explained it to me and I still answered no. She gave me Natural Beige which is by the way just perfect! so Thank You to the Store assistant.

The Verdict:

As the box said "Brightening OK, Darkening ZERO!" It really does brighten your face. I also love the fact that it has SPF 30 so I don't need to put on a sun block or should I still put some on? Help? :) The coverage is very good too. As you can see on my before face I had some red spots on my cheeks and nose but on the after face, it's all gone. My skin tone is even too. It has a sheer finish not too oily just the right amount of moisture. Price is okay too just 700php++ or 17USD  for 60g, it's definitely one of the cheapest BB cream around.

Overall rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Yes!



12 comments:

  1. Hello, just wanted to say thank you for visiting and following my blog ^^ I also follow you now.

    Great review btw, you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back. :))
      You are so pretty too~

      Delete
  2. your skin is lush anyway! but this BB cream works wonders! really impressed with the brand etude house :D xx
    http://momentsinstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, there, greeting u from indonesia
    Just want to share
    I use this too, and I guess I like it as much as u.
    I often breakout when wearing foundation but I'm totally fine with this product, no breakout, no popping whiteheads, and no extra oiliness.
    But now I want to try their other sun bb cream which has spf 50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very good product isn't it?
      I also wanted to try the different BB creams from Etude House as I've read nothing but good reviews about it.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing the review, it sets on your skin nicely and you look really flawless on it even without BB ^_~ I haven't tried this yet but I'll surely check this out...^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :)
      You should, this is my current fave BB cream :)
      Thanks for dropping by~

      Delete
  5. I think I'm gonna buy it! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to buy that. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great review! I think I will try this after finishing the one im using!

    I was also wondering, would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know! :D:D

    Evon
    www.evonii.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3