Saturday, September 15, 2012

Skincare: The CTM Routine (Guest post at TBI)

Hey lovelies! So first off, I want to introduce you to a new tag which is Skincare. We all know how important it is to take care of our skin. All those make up will just go to waste if you don't take very good care of your skin :)

So for the first post in this tag, it's something very special. I did my very first guest post at TBI (Them Blog Ideas) check them out here. Which is the very basic yet important type of skincare, The CTM routine.


"All those beauty products in your drawer will be nothing without a good skincare routine especially on the face.  Skin is one of the most delicate parts of your body and unfortunately not everyone is blessed with a good skin so it is very important to take good care of it. Some people often took for granted this very simple routine, I know I do, especially when feeling tired and lazy.  CTM stands for Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing. This routine is an essential for all skin type."

Want to read more?
 head on here for the full post! Don't forget to show some love and leave a comment<3

Oh and a little information about Them Blog Ideas: 

"We want to unite bloggers who write about lifestyle, beauty, health, fashion, travel, inspirational things, etc."
They interview different bloggers and also feature one blog for their #Mondaypick which I think is a great way to get to know your fellow beauty bloggers. Emma from Life, Style, and Beauty and Ina from Limes and Smiles run this blog so go and check them out also :)

Ti'l next time loves!





1 comment:

  1. Great post found you through blog hop!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3