How are you?
So last week I finally bought my first set of fake eyelashes. I always thought that they're only for Make up artist and professional model but I still wanted to give it a shot. I bought this falsies and adhesive to play and practice with.
I bought these two from passion&grace online shop for about 300php or around 6-7$. Affordable right? She said that these are both from Vietnam and this is the last set. *whew* I'm so lucky I manage to grab the last one noh?
10 pair of pretty lashes. I chose this product because it's affordable and natural looking perfect for me to practice. :)
Andrea Eyelash Adhesive for strip lashes in dark 7g.
I looked up several "how to put on fake eyelashes" guide on the internet and I pretty much sum up those instructions into these step by step procedure:
1. Curl your eyelashes and put mascara on them.
2. Cut the false eyelashes until the desired length as they may be a bit bigger than your eyes. Cut it only on one side. The uncut side will be for the inner part of your lash line and the cut side will is for the outer part.
3. *optional* For a more natural looking falsies cut the strands unevenly.
4. Put an adhesive in your hands and swipe the false eyelashes along it.
5. Blow on the adhesive in the falsies and wait for about 5 seconds.
6. Put the false eyelashes on as close to your lash line as you can. Hold it for about 10 seconds.
7. Curl your eyelashes with your falsies and put mascara again :)
Here's my finish product lol.
The right one seems okay but the one on the left, you can distinguish my natural eyelash from the falsies accckk>.< I'll work hard and practice more on putting falsies :)
Have you tried falsies before? How was your first try?
Do you have tips for me to improve my falsies skills? :)))
Til' next time!