Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Food: PB Co. (Peanut Butter Company)


Hey lovelies~ Another yummy food adventure of mine :)
I blogged about me watching a basketball game and cheering for my university here, after the game a whole lot of my classmates were hungry so we decided to eat at the mall beside the arena. I’ve heard about this restaurant from a very close friend and I’m quite curious since he said that they serve every food with peanut butter, hence the name Peanut Butter Company. 



We decided to eat here and here’s what I ordered:


For appetizer I had an Apple Cinnamon sandwich. I was torn between this and the Vanilla Green Tea sandwich. I promise I’ll try the other one next time. This is 75php for half a sandwich. You can see the green apple and the peanut butter. The cinnamon is mixed with the peanut butter. It was delicious and the apples were crunchy. I shared it with my friends and we all loved it!


For my main course I had chicken bbq, yes the sauce on top of the chicken is peanut butter. It doesn’t taste weird, I swear. It was mixed with some spicy ingredient which made it tastes delicious! I love it. Next time, I’ll try the spaghetti with peanut butter sauce instead of tomato sauce. I bet they’re yummy too! I’m definitely visiting PB Co. again!


Here’s the interior, it’s quite small. It can only probably fit around 20-25 people max inside but I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Visit them if you’re around SM MOA J


8 comments:

  1. Wow this seems very interesting and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very yummy! I love the peanut butter concept<3

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh that cinnamon apple sandwich sounds amazing! Was it on toast? I am so tempted to go home and try it out myself. I'm sure it wouldn't be as good- but wow, what an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was on the toast <3
      Did you made a homemade one? How was it? :)

      Delete
  3. the food looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks delicious! I love peanut butter. hahah :)


    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3