Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life: Summer:)

It's that time of the year again, and the moment I got my grades is the official start of my summer vacay ^^. Ofcourse, summer means that I'm a year older again. I spent my birthday with some of my great friends, such a shame that we weren't complete but oh well we take what we can get:) It's just a simple bonding time and dinner is my treat^^.

                                  My Starbucks Venti Birthday cup:) It's Java Chip!



Then after my birthday, it's time to prepare for our Palawan trip! I'm excited to see more of this gorgeous, gorgeous province. It'll be Puerto Princesa for 3 days then off to El Nido for another 3 days. I'm hyped for this trip!


                                          My bag for the trip. It's pink><

I'll update this blog of my adventures during our Palawan trip but for now, it's time for me to work on Cassph's event:) I'll give it my best ne? Gambatte!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3