Sunday, June 10, 2012

NOTD: Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam RD102 and GR601

I am a big fan of nail polish so I wanna share my favorite right now and it's, as stated on the title, Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam RD102 and GR601. Etude House have so many pretty nail polishes that my favorite changes almost every month >.<


RD102 and GR601


My favorite color is Red so I am in love with RD 102, I love how bloody red it is. With two coats, it is absolutely perfect. :) 


Two coats of RD102 with top coat :)

As for GR601, for about a year I've been looking for the shade of bluegreen nail polish that I like. There's one in Faceshop, it's close but it is not the one that I'm looking for. When I saw this at Etude House last may and tested it on my nails, It's perfect so I bought one. For this, I added Sassy Black Cracking Nail Polish, I tried it out in one nail at first because I thought I won't like it but I ended up applying it to all my nails. It looked good, for me atleast :)


Two coats of GR601, one coat of Sassy black cracking nail polish, and a top coat.

Pretty! The black cracking nail polish doesn't look on RD102 though. >.< So there you go, hope this review is helpful :) I hope you'll love it as much as I do~


2 comments:

  1. the blue color is so pretty! <3

    Hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~
      Have a nice day too
      oh btw I followed you~

      Delete

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3