Saturday, June 9, 2012

May thingies :)

May was a busy month for me because of my On-The-Job training but I learned a lot and enjoyed it but of course I also did a lot of shopping *yay* here is my May haul:



*From left to right
Etude House Juicy Pop Tube # 2
Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam RD102
Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam GR601
Etude House Petit Darling Nails Matte #8
Sassy Colors Black Cracking Nail Polish

*Back
Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Serum

*Front
Etude House Oil Control Sheets

*Not Included in the picture
Dove Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring Red Wine
Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam (Green Tea)

Whew that was a lot!
My goal for the following days is to make a review of these products. Wish me luck! I need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3