Friday, June 8, 2012

Life: After a year...

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog for almost a year now >.< So many things have happened during that 1 year.

 How to start with my updates? Probably the most major change that I've went through is that I got a job and got a feel of what the world outside of school is like. It was quite hard and frustrating at times but I really did enjoyed that worthwhile experience and it's paid well too! :))) After five weeks *yay* I've got the certificate and I can add the credential to my resume <3 I'll get the paycheck soon too :) WOOT Enjoyed and got paid, I loved fruitful and productive summer days~


                                          The certificate, after five weeks. Ah it feels so good :)


All work and no play makes a one grumpy me, so ofcourse my summer is not just about working. I also went on a trip with my family. We went to Boracay to spend the holy week there. It's fun coz they're a lot of us, we're a big group of 13 to be exact. I spent my birthday there and I don't regret it at all. I get to bond with my sweet little cousins and have fun with them under the blue sky and on the blue water. I did get a bit tanned but no regrets, just love <3


The statue of Mama Mary where we went during black friday

Well that pretty much sums up my summer 2012 :) It's back to school now and I'm on my last semester as a college student. It is bittersweet because a dear friend is not there to graduate with us. (Love you Nix <3) but we'll see him before he migrates with his family to Canada. Let's all be optimistic and welcome June with a bright smile~ Have a good day guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3