Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review: Etude House Sleeping Pack


        Happy Holidays my lovelies! Sorry I wasn’t able to post anything for more than a month T.T Blame my strange work shift, I’m always feeling tired. But since there’s it’s holiday tomorrow to celebrate the new year, I finally got the time to blog! I miss blogging! So here's a new review from me to start off my blogging spree tonight~ A review of Etude House's Sleeping Pack



Since I’ve started working, I wanted to invest in skincare more. My workshift is 3:00pm-12:00mn so my beauty rest is a bit late and I figured it might take a toll on my skin so I bought Etude House’s Pore Tightening Sleeping Pack . This blue green tube is for oily/combination skin type, there’s pink for dry skin and white for sensitive skin too.


      Instructions on how to use it can be found at the back. This is an overnight sleeping pack for smooth and non-oily complexion within 10 hour energized sleep efficacy. I must say the oil control is superb! I usually wake up with an oily and ewwy face everyday but since I’ve started using this I now wake up to a smooth and supple face but after I washed it off the effects are gone. So I wanted to use this while at work too but I’m not sure if I can haha.


       The texture is almost the same as a wash off mask but the skin absorbs it rather quickly so about a minute of massaging it on your face the gooey feeling is gone and replaced with a smooth feeling. The scent is very good too creamy with a hint of mint for some aromatherapy<3

Overall Rating: 10/10 complete in love with the product!
Repurchase: YESSSS J


4 comments:

  1. I have this as well but haven't managed to use it yet! Sounds really good though! Hopefully it'll work on my oily skin as well.

    I'd be so tired if I worked your shift hours, hope you had a great Christmas!
    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, its so nice that it helps minimize oiliness and still manage to maintain smoothness. Greay review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, its so nice that it helps minimize oiliness and still manage to maintain smoothness. Greay review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to try this too for daytime lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy. Please tell me what you think about my posts. Constructive criticisms are okay too, it helps me improve my writing skills. I'll try to reply to all of your comments <3